Friday 26 April 2013

What's on my Bedside Cabinet?//Daily Essentials



























My bedside cabinet is always crammed with essentials which I use everyday without fail. From my makeup brushes, right to a handy hair grip! I have some rather funky, recycled storage as well (Ben&Jerry's container!) for some go to blushes and bronzers. 


So as you can see from the picture, I have nail varnishes in a few of my favourite colours at the moment, which are switched up weekly. A big hair brush, sudocrem, moroccan oil, nail varnish remover and of course my iPod. Although its only a little something by my bed, its still so handy to have because I can literally reach out and grab what I need right before bed without much effort at all (can you tell that I'm lazy?!). This sometimes gets very overcrowded with things I think I need, but really, I don't. Oops.

So what does your bedside cabinet hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment