Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushes review




























  I just thought I'd share with you a quick review on my Bourjois blushes. I got these a few months back in two shades. One rose colour, perfect for winter to get a bit of natural looking colour into my cheeks. And a more bronzy tone one, which is perfect for spring/summer when the sun it shining. As the it has the right amount of shimmer in it.
































03 Brun Curve // 54 Rose Frisson







 I really do like these blushes, the pigmentation of them is great, the little pot they come in helps save on space in my makeup draw. However, after a couple of uses, I've really noticed that the blushes become dry. And I'm finding myself scraping the top layer off to actual get any of the colour onto my brush. It ends up going everywhere! Which I wasn't overly impressed with as you can imagine. It sounds a complicated procedure I know, but if you own one then it may of happened to you and you'll know where I'm coming from. Or maybe I just have a duff one, ey? Due to this, I don't think I would repurchase again, but still, for a cheap drugstore blush these are still fairly high up on my list!




No comments:

Post a Comment