Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring Picks//The Makeup//All Drugstore








  As Spring has recently sprung, its time to spring clean our makeup bags as well! Not only are all of these products affordable at all under £10 in the UK, its all to get an on trend dewy look which is perfect for an everyday spring, sunny day. 



















































So lets get started with the face products. First off with the primer, my all time favourite... L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer! It gives a gorgeous base as it has pearl-like particles in the formula, even better! For foundation, I use Revlon Nearly Naked. A nice light base, which feels fresh on the face. To hide imperfections and dark circles I use Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Once that's settled in, I apply Collection Glimmery Glow Bronzer all over the face, concentrating especially on the high points of my face to get a natural bronzed look with a hint of highlighting shimmer. Finally, on the apples of my cheeks I use Natural Collection Blush in Rosey Glow.

On the eyes, I sweep a bit of Seventeen Solo Eyeshadow in Ivory Coast (mine is a limited edition pot). Then simply a couple of coats of Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Now the eyebrows. I use Maybelline Master Shape brow pencil. For definition I sometimes apply some of this pencil in the corner of my eyes.

Lastly, on the lips. The all-time famous Revlon Lip Butter, in Strawberry Shortcake.

Let me know how you get on with this look, I think it looks great and perfect for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment