Tuesday 23 April 2013

Scented Out!




























  Anyone else feel refreshed and ready for the day after a quick spritz of purfume? Whatever type your thing is, we still couldn't go day to day without a little hint of fragrance whether its strong and in your face, or sweet and suttle. It's still needed! You can tell a lot by a purfume, don't you think?


These are a few of my favourite fragrances to suit any occasion. First up- Starlight by Aigner. A beautiful fresh, quite sweet with a kick in it. This is very difficult to get hold off. I can only ever find it in duty free in Cyprus- which is a frequent place I visit. I haven't checked recently though to see if I can find it in the UK. If you do, then let me know! I have to make sure this is for special occasions only! But a little goes a long way. Next in the firing line, Lilabelle by Kate Moss. Extremely sweet and flower like. Perfect for daytime wear and lasts quite a while. Next up, Intimately by Victoria Beckham. Very strong smell at first, which reflects the lady herself. Not a very 'fresh' smell as such, more of a spicy flower smell. (If you can't tell already... I'm rubbish at decribing scents!). At the back of the picture, Light by Ghost (I think, it doesn't say on the bottle, sorry!). This is an extremely strong scent, and you really can smell a mile off! Perfect for if your someone who wants to make a mark! I always get compliments when wearing this. It's a lovely fresh, strong scent which lasts for the whole day! And lastly, but by no means least, CK One by Calvin Klien. A classic. This has been around since I can remember. A beautiful unisex fragrance. Its quite musky, yet fresh. Which it needs to be. Great for daytime or evening wear and a must have in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment