Sunday 21 April 2013

Spring Picks//Hair Saviour//Moroccan Oil Light


























  From my past two posts, you've probably gathered the theme- Spring Picks. Well I'm doing one on hair as well! I thought I would narrow it down to one product which helps me in the Spring, and well, all year round. As you can guess, its Moroccan Oil!
Everyones favourite of course. I recently switched from the original, to the light formula. Mainly because my hair is quite fine. Moroccan Oil really does what it says on the tin. You can immediately feel a difference in your hair- it feels much softer, thicker and easier to manage. And over time, it helps to keep your split ends distant, which can help hair speed up its growth which is what everyone wants! I really couldn't recommend this enough. Especially when your hair is a bit dry and tired in the Spring months. This is without a doubt my go to, pick me up product!

No comments:

Post a Comment