Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Favourites






























Can you really believe that May is coming to an end? It is nearly half way through the year, and I just can't get my head around how fast time is going. It will be 2014 before we know it! Enough of the depressing where is time going whinge, let's get onto the exciting stuff- May Favourites!

This month, there seems to of  been a lot of new products being released. Whilst I'm still trying them out, here's a few that I couldn't resist sharing!

Bourjous Bronzing Primer - £9.99 - Boots - From my last post, I guess you can already know that I love this product! It seems to be growing on me more and more! It gives such a lovely hint of colour, Bourjois really knows how to get it right! I cannot fault this one bit. Read my previous post for more information on this gorgeous product!

Miracle Oil - £4 - Aldi - Yes you saw that right, £4!! This is honestly a bargin, and I couldn't resist telling you about it! I don't want to give to much away because you will be seeing more of this product very soon! We'll have to wait and see what more I have to say, but for now- Il leave you with the fact that this stuff is some of the best I have tried. A great dupe for I think you know what!

Real Techniques Blush Brush - £9.99 - Boots - I have been wanting this brush for so long, and I couldn't resist the temptation and had to buy it a few weeks ago! And yes, I let go of my hoard of Boots points, finally gave in and went for the plunge! Sadly, I don't have many Boots points left (can you hear the wimpers), but it was so worth it! The brush is so soft and big! I don't really use it for blush as it is quite big, I find it perfect for face powders and bronzer! I just can't get enough...

Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini - £9 - Boots - I had to go out and buy another one of these from my local Boots store! From a couple of posts ago, I got one of these free in Elle Magazine. I love this mascara! Of course with my luck, I went to stack up on this, and they had no magazines left anywhere- not in Tescos, Morrisons or Boots. I know I'm going to sound like a Scrooge, but I was a little annoyed that I had to spend £9, when you get it free in the magazine! But I can't moan. It's worth is (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!). Once these little ones are used up, I'm without a doubt going to get the big tube! This product has the big thumbs up from me.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish//Soft and Gentle - £21 - Selfridges - Again, this is making an appearance on my blog! I started to drift away from this product, because when you use something everyday it kind of gets boring and you want to try something new out. That's what happened with this. However, it only took me about a month to realise I need this back in my life! It's such a multi-purpose product. I love using it for dramatic highlight at night, a soft glow in the daylight, or as eyeshadow to give a bit of sparkle. This is faultless, and for me, one of my favourite Mac products!

No comments:

Post a Comment