Tuesday 14 May 2013

Benefit//They're Real Mascara























Benefit They're Real

Going travelling? Holiday? Overnight stay? Well like most people, when you go away somewhere, you don't really want to be taking masses of make up. For me, this can be quite tricky! But for mascara there is only one go to...


My favourite mascara has got to be Benefit's They're Real. I love this mascara. Its one of the only mascara which actually holds a curl on my lashes, adds length and makes them look more volumized without it looking full of thick clumps. Which for any look is a no no!
So back to the whole point of this, travelling. I am going on a mini break soon, and I'm trying to find bits and bobs which I can take that are small but still great! I am literally so happy that these are actually available to buy. They are so handy, and to be honest, I'm surprised that not more brands do this!

P.S. Get one of these free with Junes edition of Elle Magazine! Bargin!

No comments:

Post a Comment