Saturday 11 May 2013

No7 BB Lips//Blush Coral//Review



























Whilst browsing in my local Boots store, I usually walk straight past the No7 Counter, but these lip glosses really caught my eye. At first, I did literally think that the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors were in the wrong place! But no, No7 have brought out a similar product!





























































So you might be asking yourself what actually are these? I was thinking this as well! But to be perfectly honest, these really are great products. The pigmentation of this gloss is just great. I can only describe them as very similar to the Clarins Instant Light's! The lasting power of these is around a couple of hours max, so they do need reapplying after about an hour to two hours. But that is never really a major problem for me. The only downside of these is the applicator. I feel like you have to put it on your finger, then onto your lips. Which is a little annoying. Other than that I can't really fault these products! For the money, these are great and I will definitely be picking these up a couple of other shades!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7613319/?claim=wxxep9bw9zt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment