Tuesday 21 May 2013

Bourjois Bronzing Primer































Does anyone else think the new range from Bourjois is just stunning? Obviously, because I love a bronzed look I chose to go for this Bronzing Primer. At first glance, I thought- no, I really can't buy this... look how dark it is, and look how pale I am! But honestly, as frightening as it may look, its not all that bad.

It blends out to about a shade-two shades darker than your natural skin tone. So with a bit of a tan it wouldn't be noticable. I've been trying this out for a bit of time now, and it is growing on me day by day! I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend it out, I think out of all my brushes and using my hand, this works best! At first, I thought what a waste of money, this is just making me look 'muddy' shall I say- but throughout the day it just goes to this most gorgeous hint of colour, whilst making your skin look flawless!

I find it does last quite a long time, 9 til 5. So not bad for a drugstore product. I agree that it keeps you matte and stops oils, but only for around 5 hours. It allows a natural glow to come through throughout the day. That's perfect for me though, because a matte finish isn't really a go to for me. So it's no problem!

I also thought, I could use this as a bronzer. I guess it works okay, but not for me really. For paler people, I'm sure it would do the job perfectly- but I don't know, just not really feeling it!

This product is a must for summer! It's on offer at the moment for £6.99 (bargin!), I can't wait to use this more once the sun is out (ha, if it ever does).

No comments:

Post a Comment