Sunday 31 March 2013

Soap &Glory - Thick & Fast Mascara

Soap&Glory Thick&Fast Mascara



They say...
This false lash effect mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller fabulous lashes. Featuring Superfill False Lash Fillers, Shine Amplifiers and No Flake 24 Technology.



Firstly, I'm leaning two ways with this mascara. They say that it gives longer fuller lashes, which yeah, I can agree with because it did make my eyelashes noticeably longer after one coat. Fuller, after about 3 coats, which isn't what I look for in a mascara because I need something that doesn't need a lot of work for the product to do its job right. 

However, on the other hand, whilst using this product I found that the brush was way to large for my eyes to use on the bottom lashes and I struggled with it on my top as it was going all over my eyelids which isn't good, just annoying! I was extremely unhappy with the fact it didn't make my eyelashes curl at all even with using a eyelash curler before. Am I doing something wrong?! 


Overall, I wouldn't recommend it. It's not what I was looking for or expecting at all. I thought and hoped that my lashes would look something fairly like the picture on the box which the mascara is meant to make your lashes look like, and I got the complete oposite. There are much better mascaras on the market than this one, which is a disappointment as most of their other products are faultless!



No comments:

Post a Comment