Sunday 3 March 2013

Wishlist...

My Topshop Wishlist-

Recently, I haven't been liking much on Topshop. I'm not sure why but whenever I visit a store, everything looks ten times better than what it does on the internet (is it just me that thinks this?!). As I don't go to stores often, as my nearest store is quite a distance.. this is a real pain! If you've been on the website recently, you would have noticed that they have started putting pictures of what the clothing item looks like on with 'outfit ideas' I guess you could say. I personally think that this is a great idea, as sometimes I can struggle to find something to go with an item! Here are a few things all from Topshop which are on my 'wishlist', hopefully when I'm next in store I can finally get my hands on these!



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment