Saturday 23 March 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation Review

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
The Review




When I brought this foundation, I thought that it was would be something more along the lines of a tinted moisturizer. How wrong could I be?! This foundation is much thicker than I was expecting, it isn't overly thick as such but still much thicker than I thought as it is meant to be a 'nearly naked' foundation. 
The colour range of this foundation, I find is really good. There seems to be a foundation to match nearly every skin colour. However, I did have to buy a shade that was too light. The jump from the shade I have to the one up is very bizare because the shade nude, which is the 150 is much darker and has a quite pinky/orange undertones to it- which would be very wrong for my skin tone. But with a bit of bronzing its not much of a problem.

This foundation lasts around 6-7 hours for me with primer and setting powder- which isn't too bad.
The coverage of this foundation is light/medium, which is different to what I usually go for; as I like a full coverage foundation. But this foundation may have converted me to go for something lighter. It makes my skin look fresh but not shiny. It gives a nice dewy look, and covers any imperfection without looking mask like. 



(no foundation)
(coverage after 2 layers of foundation)

I am in love with this foundation, it really suits what I'm looking for in a daytime foundation!
If you have this, what do you think of it?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment