Thursday 6 June 2013

The June Makeup Bag//Updated WOMF #2



























This is the first updated what's on my face I've done in a while! Things have changed, and I would like to think that I prefer a much more simple look- this is especially good for sunny days. So let's get started!

On the base, I start off with L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation. I love this foundation, it is without a doubt my go to foundation in the warmer months! It gives a medium coverage, that gives a gorgeous glow! I apply Bourjois Cream Blush in 01 Nude Velvet with my thumb. A great trick which I got from Anna, post here. Then onto the highpoints of my face, I put Seventeen Shimmer Block on, the new packaging is square, but this was in a limited edition set about a year ago- that's why its round! Then to set it all, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent.

On to eyes, I have fallen back in love with the eyeshadows from No7, these are little gems! The colour payoff is so good, and they last all day. The shades I use are Mink  and Truffle. As you can see, I've had full wear out of Mink! Then to keep it simple, just a couple of coats of Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara. On the eyebrows- Maybellines Master Brown Pencil.


No comments:

Post a Comment