Thursday 6 June 2013

The New Buy//H&M Tweed Biker Jacket























Well I say new buy, but it is really new? The answer, no. I've had for well over a month now. I know it is much more of a Winter jacket, but honestly, in England it always feels like Winter- so it's no problem! This is still in store in a few H&M's that I've been into, so you should still be able to find it somewhere! It comes in at £29.99 so for the quality you're getting, this really is a bargin. I've always loved H&M things, I think they master simplicity and elegance extremely well, whilst still having that casual side to the store. This jacket was brought for a birthday party I went to not so long ago, and it looks beautiful. But, little confession here, I'm finding it hard to make casual outfits to go with it! It looks beautiful with a black dress or playsuit which I've wore with it. But for daytime it feels way too heavy and overdressed. Oh the problems that girls have!! 

So basically, how do you style a tweed jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment