Thursday 6 June 2013

Budget Buy//Moroccan Oil Dupe





























I've always been a bit wary of buying the original moroccan oil, mainly because it has always seemed almost a waste of money. I mean around £30 for a bottle seems mad, but I guess it is worth it! Even though it works miracles on your hair, not long after I brought the original, I came across basically exactly the same product for 1/10th of the price! Yes, you saw that right. Well just over a tenth of the price. From my previous post you will know that this only set me back £4! Basically nothing. You can pick one of these small bottles up from Aldi. These two products are literally identical. They smell the same, have the same colour and same consistency. I love both of these, they do exactly the same job. So for day to day I will definitely be picking up the cheaper version and saving the original for special occasions only! This really is a dupe, and how it can be retailed for so cheap is beyond me! Moroccan Oil... lower your prices!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment