Saturday 31 August 2013

Topshop Bronzer in Mohawk



















































It's gorgeous, right? The packing I could look at all day, the colour is spot on and it's multitasking. It sounds too good to be true. 

This 'compact' is so handy to throw into your handbag and a great every day colour. It isn't an 
    orange bronzer at all, it is a tan bronzer with no shimmer- so it almost doubles up as a contour
    colour. For £9 as well, it is an absolute bargin. I've also been drifting towards this and using it all
    the time, instead of my Nars Laguna, I almost feel guilty for saying that because it is an all time
    favourite of mine! But that just goes to show how much I love this bronzer. It lasts all day, doesn't
    change colour throughout the day, it seems like a highend product just a whole lot cheaper. It 
    comes comes with a handy mirror included already, so one less thing to take around with you!

Get this bronzer here, I use a Real Techniques Blush brush and lightly dust around my whole face!

No comments:

Post a Comment