Sunday 1 September 2013

The All-In-One Face Powder // Collection Shimmer Shades


 I've been waiting to find everything I need for my face in one product for a very long time, and I stumbled across this dime quite a while ago...




















This 'palette' you could call it contains 4 different shades of powder product. A light champagne colour for highlight, a dark brown for contour, a browny-red for bronzer and a shimmery peachy pink for blush. I'm not entirely sure whether this is what you're meant to use it for, but I think it works well!

I know it seems strange using a shimmer for contour, but it works surprizingly well if you use it sparingly. It creates a shadow which doesn't look false like some bronzers/contour powders can make you look.

Again, you need the tiniest bit of the bronzer also because it is extremely pigmented, and obviously shimmery. I then apply the blush onto the apples of my cheeks, which makes you look perky and awake! Finally, I apply the highlight to my cheekbones and I also use it as a brow highlight.

Saving the best until last... it only costs £4.19!

Get this shimmer shade block here

No comments:

Post a Comment